Saint Pius X School empowers students to live their vocation as faithful disciples of Christ and successful global citizens in an ever-changing world by challenging students to reach their fullest academic potential while encouraging service and respect for all God's people and creation.
With Christ as the model for our faculty and the inspiration of our students, St. Pius X School provides many opportunities for our students to attend liturgies, study the gospels, practice their faith, share in community and global service projects, pray daily, and participate in the sacraments. Our school is committed to sharing with parents the responsibility for developing Christ-centered, self-motivated, life-long learners.
- Catholic faith formation is the first priority of our school.
- Teachers, administrators, staff, parents and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
- Students are encouraged to put their faith into action through service to others.
- Students are challenged and actively engaged in the learning process.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social and physical needs.
- Teachers create and implement meaningful lessons, designed to encourage student curiosity, critical thinking and problem solving.
- Our school is committed to developing ethical and proficient users of technology in order to guide them to be responsible global citizens.
- Our school provides a safe and orderly environment for learning.
- Students will grow in empathy of others based on the Catholic Social Teaching principal.
- Students will acquire skills necessary to be motivated self directed learners through self-reflection and goal setting.
Saint Pius X School is fully accredited through the Ohio Catholic Schools Accrediting Association. Our current accreditation status is May 2015 through May 2021.