TUESDAY, JUNE 3, 2014
RAIN OR SHINE
- Students in grades K-6 participate in Fun Day
Students need to wear school/uniform gym shorts, tennis/athletic shoes and a Team Colored shirt (Team colors will be assigned closer to the event.)
Students may get a little wet or messy so dress accordingly and don't forget the sunscreen
* We will need volunteers for set up the night before and the day of the event.
* Volunteers should arrive at 8:00 am and plan on staying until 2:15 pm
* Lunch will be provided for the volunteers.
* We will be outside all day.
* Volunteers need to have the volunteer requirements.
* Please fill out the FUN DAY VOLUNTEER SIGN UP FORM to volunteer.
Contact: Sharon Hannah at
Fun Day Volunteer Sign Up Form
PLEASE NOTE: While participating as a volunteer, you must have completed Protecting God’s Children and have a BCI completed and both reports on file at the school to volunteer for Fun Day.