Our mission is to empower students to live their vocation as faithful disciples of Christ and successful global citizens in an ever-changing world by challenging students to reach their fullest academic potential while encouraging service and respect for all God's people and creation.
With Christ as the model for our faculty and the inspiration of our students, St. Pius X School provides its students with opportunities to regularly attend liturgies and participate in the sacraments; to study the Gospels and to practice their Catholic faith; to pray daily; to share in community; and to participate in global service projects. We are committed to sharing the parents the responsibility for developing Christ-centered, self-motivated, life-long learners.
- Catholic faith formation is the first priority of our school.
- Teachers, administrators, staff, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing our school's mission.
- Students are encouraged to put their faith into action through service to others.
- Students are challenged and actively engaged in the learning process.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical needs.
- Teachers create and implement meaningful lessons designed to encourage student curiosity, critical thinking, and problem solving.
- Our school is committed to developing ethical and proficient users of technology in order to guide them to be responsible global citizens.
- Our school provides a safe and orderly environment for learning.
- Students will grow in the empathy of others based upon the Catholic Social Teaching Principle.
- Students will acquire the skills necessary to be motived, self-directed learners through self-reflection and goal setting.
St. Pius X School is fully accredited through the Ohio Catholic Schools Accrediting Association with a current accreditation status of May 2015-May 2021.